Friday, October 24, 2008

Citrus Splash Steak Tips

Many thanks to Gazpacho and Bonitinha for this excellent recipe! In G's own words:

Citrus Splash Steak Tips
1/4 cup orange juice (like you drink - not concentrate but actual, drinkable orange juice)
1/8 cup lime juice
1/8 cup lemon juice
1/8 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 clove garlic (or if you are like me triple that :) )
1/2-1 lb of beef cut into bite size chunks or strips

Marinate your beef in the citrus combination for several hours (or until you are starving) then heat a bit of olive oil in the bottom of a skillet and then cook your meat. Serve your Citrus Splash Steak Tips with rice and sauteed mushrooms and onions.

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

HOORAY! I got to post on here. I think that when I set up this blog I was logged in as one of Brad's things and now I can't find Gazpacho. Can you set me up as a contributer with my Perfectly Imperfect account so I can post? Thanks!

bonitinha said...

Hey I love that recipe! I ought to check this blog more often! :)